We’ve been exploring AI for a while now. Regular readers have shared the journey with us to uncover practical AI for everyday use.
AI isn’t science fiction.
We’ve been seeing it for a while now and now Microsoft (and others) have made it mainstream.
AI’s been in Word and Outlook for a while, offering to complete our sentences. But that’s just the start. ChatGPT 3,4 (and soon 5) have changed the way we percieve AI. Microsoft Copilot is coming out for 365, albeit we’re still waiting for it to come to those of us with less than 300 users.
So, let’s dig into some free online content for a deeper dive.
- What are the basics of AI?- a beginners course in how AI works and the concepts in the technology https://www.linkedin.com/learning/introduction-to-artificial-intelligence/why-you-need-to-know-about-artificial-intelligence
- What is Generative AI? How does it work? What are the possibilities? https://www.linkedin.com/learning/what-is-generative-ai
- Why use AI Search? How is it different to regular search? https://www.linkedin.com/learning/generative-ai-the-evolution-of-thoughtful-online-search
- How about Bing Chat? How can AI chatbots be used in your business? https://www.linkedin.com/learning/streamlining-your-work-with-microsoft-bing-chat
- What are the ethics of generative AI? What comtent be used, what acknowledgements are needed and what are your obligations? https://www.linkedin.com/learning/ethics-in-the-age-of-generative-ai